Cities and organizations
In large and medium cities there are many organizations with a focus on people with disabilities. Their purpose is to:
- Create and maintain information databases for people with disabilities ;
- Develop programs and fund projects to stimulate economic initiative of people with disabilities ;
- Protect the social and civil rights of children and youth with special needs and their families ;
- Give voice to their problems ;
- Improve education and labor market integration of people with disabilities - guidance and counseling, training, prevention and maintenance ;
- Provide effective social integration of disabled people, equal and independent life, protect the rights and interests of the disabled .