The CP Centre is established for charitable purposes only for the care, welfare, interest and advancement of disabled people and their families and carers in the City of Portsmouth and South East Hampshire. As an umbrella body we are willing to act on behalf of other local organisations to provide a reliable service for the processing of CRB checks once a contract has been ageed, subject to their suitability and ability to comply with the necessary terms and conditions.
Who we help?
- Disadvantaged children, orphans and half-orphans from large families with low social status ;
- Children injured in road accidents ;
- Street children and those from social institutions ;
- People affected by disasters, accidents and catastrophes ;
- Lonely, poor and chronically ill elderly ;
- People with disabilities ;
- Other vulnerable groups .
Why Join Us?
- Because you help people in trouble ;
- Because you are socially responsible ;
- Because you do good work .
Important programs in whih CP Centre works :
- Social welfare and humanitarian activities ;
- Education and upbringing ;
- Social networking ;
- Transport and architectural barriers ;
- Integration through art, culture, sport and tourism .
Main activities and services performed by CP Centre :
- Support and charity ;
- Services provided by self-help groups ;
- Information and consultancy services ;
- Services and activities related to the work on implementation of the major programs ;
- Services and activities related to local and regional programs .